How to Setting Xbox 360 Wireless Controller on Windows 10 – If the Windows 10 driver does not work for the official Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver and your official 360 Wireless Controller, you can use this tutorial to solve the problem:
1. Make sure the receiver is connected and the light is on. If this is not the case, there may be other problems.
2. Right-click on the Windows icon (Start menu).
3. Open the Device Manager
4. Right-click on “Unknown Device“.
5. Select Update Driver Software.
6. Select “Browser computer with driver software“.
7. Select “Pick from list of device drivers on my computer.”
8. Scroll down to “Xbox 360 Peripherals.”
9. Depending on the age of your recipient, choose the right driver.